Friday, September 17, 2010

I am still very high on Malcolm Floyd even after last weeks performance.

I have Malcolm Floyd on a couple of my fantasy teams and I am going to go ahead and start him in those leagues this week at home against Jacksonville. First of all, Floyd had 12 targets the first week and that is more than Miles Austin, Randy Moss, Greg Jennings, and DeSean Jackson all individually had. Floyd only ended up with 3 catches for 48 yards in the rainy conditions last week in Kansas City but if Philip Rivers was more accurate that number would have been higher with a TD also added to his stats. At 6"5" and 225 pounds Floyd is a huge target for Philip Rivers and he should still get a lot of targets in the Red Zone. Floyd should also be targeted in trades given you may be able to get him on the low side after last week's performance. My prediction for Floyd this week is 7 catches for 100 yards and 1 Touch Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment