Sunday, September 19, 2010

Keep an eye on Vincent Jackson this week.

I would not be surprised to see a trade for Vincent Jackson to be agreed upon within the next week or two. My guess would be by the end of this week.  Rumors claim that San Diego general manager A.J. Smith was seeking two first-round draft picks, which is way too much in my opinion and I don't think there is a team out there that will depart with two first rounders.  Minnesota has been discussed as the most likely destination or possibly Washington. Minnesota definitely needs a #1 receiver since Sidney Rice went down to injury but I don't see them giving two first rounders away to get him. A Vincent Jackson for Albert Haynesworth trade has also been thrown around. Both of the players are out of favor with their current teams and Washington needs help at receiver and San Diego could use some help along their defensive line. I'm not sure where Jackson ends up but we should know soon. If you have Jackson on your fantasy team I would definitely hold onto him and if he is on your waiver wire by chance he is definitely worth a pick up. If Jackson is traded he should be able to go in week 4 after he serves his 3 game suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment